PROGRADE XKE INSTRUMENT CABLE
Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable is a relatively
low capacitance unbalanced audio cable for use with
guitars, keyboards and other unbalanced output devices.
tight construction and
dual screens of conductive thermoplastic and
close lapped copper ensure
noise free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on stage use.
CONNECTORS: REAN, NYS 373-2
Heavy duty phono plugs.
Cable O.D. up to 7.2 mm.
Cable clamp or chuck type strain relief (NYS373*).
Phono receptacle for PCB-mounting.
Phono to phono female adapter.
- Van Damme SP-OFC 6.00mm Pro Grade Classic XKE instrument cable – diameter: 1.60mm +-0.10, overall diameter: 6.00mm +-0.15. Available in 10 colours: black, blue, brown, green, grey, orange, red, purple, white and yellow. Lengths available: 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30m.
- Terminated using 2% silver solder – lead free RoHS compliant, combination of silver plated and plain ultra-pure oxygen free copper conductors for unsurpassed sound quality
- For mic and line level analogue balanced audio, ideal for on stage use Application notes, tightly packed cotton fillers ensure no static build up and even capacitance
- Further improved outer jacket ensures cable remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures, close lapped copper screen for the best compromise between effective shielding and flexibility
- Please note: These cables are custom-cut and assembled according to your orders. Therefore we kindly ask you to allow extra 3-5 days working days for delivery.