C13 “KETTLE” Lead
Most desktop computers use the C14 inlet to attach the power cord to the power supply, as do many instrument amplifiers, monitors, printers and other peripherals.
Many AT form factor computers also provided a panel-mounting C13 outlet controlled by the physical power switch for powering the monitor.
With the arrival of ATX the readily accessible permanent power switch was removed and the outlet was either permanently powered or completely removed.
A power cord with a suitable power plug for the locality in which the appliance is used on one end and a C13 connector on the other is commonly called an IEC cord.
IEC cords are used to power many pieces of electronic equipment, including computers, instrument amplifiers and professional audio equipment.
- World of Data® 10m C13 “Kettle” Lead
- C13 (IEC) to Mains (UK 3 pin) Cable
- Moulded – Black Coloured – 13A (amp)
- Hassle Free Easy to open Packaging (sealed poly bag)
- Exclusively Sold By World of Data® & Distributed By Amazon