8″ XDrum Dual Zone Mesh Pad
The XDrum mesh head pad has a special cloth skin and has an extremely authentic response. Compared to conventional rubber pads, the mesh pad provides a more natural feel and a realistic rebound. The trigger signal is optimally transmitted to the sound module for nuanced, accentuated play. The skin and rim can both be played as can rim shots.
The skin of the MP-08 is easy to replace, and it can also be fixed, loosened and stretched for your desired feel. The pad can be attached to a rack and a holder is included with your order. It is easy to tighten the pad with a side-mounted wing screw.
The XDrum MP-08 is ideally suited for the XDrum DD-530 E-Drum Set. It is also compatible with Roland electronic drum kits.
- 8″mesh pad, cloth skins, natural feel, authentic responsiveness, realistic rebound
- skins are interchangeable, skins can be tightened or loosened, it is easy to adjust the playing feel to your individual taste
- Dual Zone (2 play areas, skin and rim), rim shot function
- ideal for XDrum DD-530, compatible with Roland electric drum sets
- dimensions: 6.5×27.5×22 cm, weight: 1.1 kg incl. holder