Everything you need for some serious drumming – in one affordable table-top package. Eight touch sensitive drum pads and real drum kit layout for easy playing. Angle of pads is specifically designed for maximum ease of playing. The Yamaha DD65 is a digital drumkit with eight drum pads and tow drum pedals. High quality drum samples and a wide variety of percussion sounds from around the world are mixed with orchestral voices to provide a wide range of musical opportunities. Aux in jack socket lets you plug in your CD or MP3 player and jam along with your favourite tracks. Hand percussion responds to the pressure of hands in an accurate way that sounds that the real thing – great for those bongo and conga sessions! Up to five performances can be saved to the internal memory and these can be played back in the same way as the preset songs. A headphone jack for drumming in private is a great feature and this kit also comes with drumsticks included to get you started quickly.
- Eight Touch Sensitive Drum Pads and Two Touch Sensitive Drum Pedals
- Aux In Lets You Connect Your MP3 Player and Play Along With Your Favourite Music
- Load MIDI Songs From The Internet via USB and Play Along
- Wide Variety of Percussion Sounds From All Over the World
- Includes Drumsticks, Requires 6x C Type Batteries or Yamaha PA150 Power Supply (Batteries and Power Supply Sold Separately)