Designed by Yamaha, to be an excellent digital piano. This, incredibly affordable slim and stylish 88 key P-45 Digital Piano from Yamaha is strong and lightweight. Yamaha has never shied away from innovation, and this new addition is no exception. Utilising a strong yet, lightweight chassis has enabled Yamaha to incorporate the Graded Hammer Standard Key Weighting and touch sensitivity while the latest incarnation of the Advanced Wave Memory (AWM) tone generator delivers stunningly realistic sounds. All this results in the P-45 having an authentic piano feel and sound, allowing you to express yourself freely. With the dual mode function, you can set your creativity free, layering instruments together such as violin and piano, allowing you to immerse yourself in stunning stereo sound at home. With an impressive 64 polyphony and 10 enhanced instrument voices including; grand pianos, electric pianos, organs and many more this P-45 is perfect for performing on stage. Finally, whether at home or on the go, the lightweight and compact design allows you to store it or take it with you anywhere.
- The 88-key graded hammer standard keyboard with matte finish black keys ensures high playability
- There are 10 stereo sampled voices
- Dual mode – two voices can be combined for further versatility
- Duo function – enables the keyboard to be split into two identical zones, suitable for students to follow and copy the teachers’ hands
- Usb-to-host port for connecting to suitably equipped computers